Lessons Learned Cosplaying in (Foam) Armor
Post date: Aug 31, 2014 2:07:12 AM
- Limited arm movement means I can't scratch my nose, wipe sweat off my face, etc.
- Elastic is not enough to keep thigh and upper arm pieces in place.
- A wicking undersuit is magic. I was more comfortable in the armor than in shorts and a T-shirt in this late-August Georgia weather.
- Design for bathroom breaks.
- Design to accommodate sitting. In chairs.
- You can't use a smartphone while wearing gloves. Simply checking the time becomes a major undertaking.